Clifton Store: New Store Fit Out
Mealey Electrical Contractors Ltd were asked By Heron Foods to Undertake The project for the fit out of there new store in Clifton Nottinghamshire.
As the principle Contractor for the Refit of the Store We Completed The following works To A supplied specification from Heron Foods:
- A Full Rip Out of the Existing Building.
- Installation of Electrical Systems: Wiring for Freezers, Fridges & Tills, Sockets, Fire Alarms, Bell System, Plant, Lights & Extraction.
- Full Mains Upgrade
- Installation of New Plumbing.
- Replace Existing Damaged Flat Roof
- Brick Up old Windows.
- Removal of Existing Garage Door And replace with Metal Louvre Shutters
- Installation of New Partition Walls.
- Installation of Laminate Boarding In Heron Colours.
- Replace the Floor with New Floor Tiles Throughout the Store.
- Installation of Air Conditioning.
- Painting of the front Of Store & The Back of Office Area.
- Installation of New Suspended Ceiling.
- Installation of all new freezers in the store.
All works was carried Out to Specification and The Project was delivered on time for the Grand Opening of the Store.
We Now Carry out works on Multiple Heron Foods stores across the UK.